The origins of Villa Eugenia go far back in 1910, when it was built in a secession style for one of Austro-Hungarian aristocracy representative. In the 2003 it was completely refurbished to meet highest standards of modern active leisure. Beside 15 luxurious rooms, Villa provides the multimedia conference hall with hi-technology, wellness area with the jacuzzi and sauna, as well as the bar and restaurant inside of the spacious winter garden, overlooking the beautiful mediterranean park that surrounds the Villa.

FUNCTION: tourism

LOCATION: Lovran

YEAR: 2003.

STATUS: built